1-MONTH COMMITMENT ONLY. LESS THAN $14/WEEK!
Welcome to the Agawam Axe House Beer/Rec League.
Named for the relaxed, laid-back nature of the league, with open start times and number of matches. Our Recreation League is a month-long commitment where you can come on Thursday nights and throw between 6pm and 7pm with anyone else in the league. You'll play as many matches as you like, practice your skills and maybe have a relaxing beverage. Bring your own food/snacks and come try out the competitive world of axe throwing with this low-commitment league.
- Thursday Nights
- 6pm - 7pm
- No outside drinks allowed
- Bring your own Food/Snacks
- Closed-toed shoes required
- 18+ only
- Free use of house axes
- Only $55/Month* 1-month commitment only.
Unlike traditional leagues, our monthly membership means continuous axe throwing action every Thursday night.
Enjoy the flexibility of our individual beer league membership with no fixed start or end dates. Join in whenever you’re ready to throw some axes for sport!
Better with Friends
Axe Throwing in an individual sport, but bring a friend or two. Axe throwing is always more fun with friends! You'll probably make a few, too.
Do I need my own axes?
No, we have house hatches and big axes that you can use until you get your own.
Remember, this is a friendly competition. No pressure.
- All participants must wear closed- toe shoes and bring valid Photo ID!
- No BYOB. No outside drinks. 21+ to purchase alcohol.
- Outside Food/Catering is allowed. We offer limited snacks for purchase.
- Strictly 18 and over at the Agawam Axe House.
- All guests entering the Axe House must sign a general liability waiver on their own device.
- Deposits are required and non-refundable within 48 hours. Balance will be due prior to your session.