- Each player must provide their own axe(es) for League
- Axes must be a minimum of 12″ long
- The Axe blade cannot be longer than 4.25″
- The total weight of the Axe must not exceed 3lbs
- No point/spike/blade on the opposite end of the blade
Players may use multiple axes during their match. The following are the guidelines:
- The player may not leave the Pit to obtain additional axes once the game has commenced.
- Players do not get an additional practice throw when they change axes, except in the case of a broken axe.
- When an axe is deemed broken by the Official, the player will have 1 minute to find a replacement.