All state and Federal Guidelines are in-place at the Agawam Axe House.
MASKS MUST BE WORN WHILE INSIDE THE AXE HOUSE
- 6 feet must be maintained between guests and our staff.
- Our staff are screened before each shift.
- We ask any guests with symptoms of COVID-19 to postpone their reservations at no charge.
- Axes are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized as we always have, however, axes will also be rotated to allow at least 4 hours between guest usage. As always, you may bring your own axe. No knives of any sort are allowed.
- Our restroom is cleaned and sanitized on a regular schedule.
- Waivers are still required, however, we are not providing iPads for their completion, please use your own device and we can confirm upon your arrival.
Safety has always been #1 at the Agawam Axe House, and we’ve just extended our safety precautions for the times we live in. Our customers are our priority and we look forward to welcoming you all back, safely!
COVID CANCELLATION POLICY
We ask that if you, or any of your party are feeling unwell that they do not come to your reservation at Agawam Axe.
- Cancellation/Modifications are required at least 72 hours prior to your scheduled booking to be eligible for a full refund.
- Cancellation/Modifications within 72 hours, and at least 4 hours prior to your reservation are eligible for a Gift Certificate at the value paid for the reservation, or we can move your reservation at no cost – changes must be made immediately.
- Cancellation/Modification within 4 hours of your reservation will incur a $20 fee. If you wish the re-book you will incur an additional $20 charge and this must be done prior to your existing reservation.
- No call / No Shows are still non-refundable. No exceptions.
TO CANCEL A RESERVATION
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and/or the name on the reservation and/or your BOOKING ID.
- Phone calls and FB/Google messages cannot be accepted for cancellation.