All state and Federal Guidelines are in-place at the Agawam Axe House.
MASKS MUST BE WORN WHILE INSIDE THE AXE HOUSE
- 6 feet must be maintained between guests and our staff.
- Our staff are screened before each shift.
- We ask any guests with symptoms of COVID-19 to postpone their reservations at no charge.
- Axes are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized as we always have, however, axes will also be rotated to allow at least 4 hours between guest usage. As always, you may bring your own axe. No knives of any sort are allowed.
- Our restroom is cleaned and sanitized on a regular schedule.
- Waivers are still required, however, we are not providing iPads for their completion, please use your own device and we can confirm upon your arrival.
Safety has always been #1 at the Agawam Axe House, and we’ve just extended our safety precautions for the times we live in. Our customers are our priority and we look forward to welcoming you all back, safely!