We’ve only got 6 spots left for our Women’s League – Winter 2021. The State has reduced our capacity and we’re limited to 15 awesome women competing for the Title this season, so sign up before it’s too late! Women’s League runs on Tuesday nights and matches begin at 6:30pm. It is $125 to enter […]
INDOOR AXE THROWING
18+ ALCOHOL-FREE AXE THROWING
until further notice
RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED
Please select your group size to begin.
MASKS ARE REQUIRED DURING YOUR VISIT. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY IS 20.
COVID CANCELLATION POLICY
We ask that if you, or any of your party are feeling unwell that they do not come to your reservation at Agawam Axe.
- Cancellation/Modifications are required at least 72 hours prior to your scheduled booking to be eligible for a full refund.
- Cancellation/Modifications within 72 hours, and at least 4 hours prior to your reservation are eligible for a Gift Certificate at the value paid for the reservation, or we can move your reservation at no cost – changes must be made immediately.
- Cancellation/Modification within 4 hours of your reservation will incur a $20 fee. If you wish the re-book you will incur an additional $20 charge and this must be done prior to your existing reservation.
- No call / No Shows are still non-refundable. No exceptions.
TO CANCEL A RESERVATION
- Email email@example.com with your name and/or the name on the reservation and/or your BOOKING ID.
- Phone calls and FB/Google messages cannot be accepted for cancellation.
Walk-ins at the Agawam Axe House are postponed until further notice. To visit us for your Axe Throwing adventure, please book online here
DON’T BOTHER! Agawam Axe House gift certificates don’t need wrapping, oh and they’ll be the #1 gift given! Agawam Axe Gift certificates can be used in part, and other many reservations. Use them online to make your booking or in person. They never expire. Give the gift of adventure and memories this season. Available to […]
SIGN THE DIGITAL WAIVER
A completed digital waiver is required to enter the axe throwing arena. Waivers must be signed on your own personal device. We do not currently have devices to sign on-site. No need to print, just complete and we will receive a copy.